About International House Co-living
Joel has lived and worked in Italy, Israel, Japan, and Cuba, and now 14 years in Colombia, and can offer a lot of advice about Medellín.
We are a friendly, homely co-living owned and operated by a traveler like you.
Affordable private rooms for digital nomads.
Fully furnished private rooms.
We can accommodate groups of up to 40 people!
- Steam room
- Rooftop kitchen and bbq area
- Washer / dryer (we wash, dry and fold 9 kilos/20 lbs for $4USD
- 14 bathrooms
- 360 degree view of Medellín
- Access to swimming pools (there is a charge of $3-4 USD per day per person)
- Access to tennis, soccer, basketball (there may be a charge and you may need a court reservation)
- Free aerobics and yoga classes
Spanish classes near IH Coliving
UPB Universidad Pontificia Bolivariana has an expanding language center run by Gustavo Jaramillo Cardona(Gustavo.email@example.com, (57-4)-354-4564). They have 14 levels of spanish classes and offer group classes at 17,000 COP ( 9), semi-private 26,000 COP ($14) and private lessons 44,000 COP ($24).